Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 106

Thread: Fantasy Artwork...get your mind out of the gutter Miral...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member usmu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 1999
    Posts
    288
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    apparently
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Miral's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,061
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *begins to pick up mind from the gutter, but when she reads Lulu's post she tosses it back in again*

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Careful, you don't want to get gravel and uh... other stuff in that thing...

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laundry ro Kareoke...it's all good, baby... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think you should use a cattle prod for doing laundry... all that water will probably short out the mechanism.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmmm...No electric power for the "cattle prod"...that lowers the kink factor sorta, kinda... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You wore the batteries out?

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "FIE! I say, woman! FIE!" [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't look at me. My walkman doesn't TAKE D-cells...

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RichC:
    I would like to say that I would be a perfect gentleman as I always am and would never make any kind of lascivious comments.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Oops... did I post this quote into the wrong thread? Dang, I hate it when I do that...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •